Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day 50 > A Milestone

Pocket change left over from my 2004 Euro trip that was play fully dubbed "Lisbon Calling" after the great Clash record from the 1980's.
I had already decided before crawling out of bed this morning that I would try to use today's photo to mark this day as an early milestone in the project. I considered all the places I might find the number 50...house or business addresses, auto license plates, street names, a digital clock/thermometer at a bank...there seemed like many options.
I realized though, that all of this searching would have to be done in the frigid temperatures that have set in since yesterday's snowstorm and knowing the hunt would be neither quick nor a sure thing, I began considering where I might find the number of the day indoors...

No comments:

Post a Comment